Great Opportunity with this coffee truck for sale to Own a Mobile Espresso and Smoothie Business without having to wait 6 mos to a year for build-out! Vehicle is a brand new 2013 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Truck converted into a mobile coffee / espresso / smoothie /dessert vehicle. NOT your typical box food truck. It is a comfortable ride and projects a professional image allowing you to charge more for your products.
Want to be your own boss? Tired of being stuck in an office. Now’s your chance to make your own schedule and meet lots of interesting people while bringing smiles to faces with your gourmet coffee and desserts.Motivated owner selling due to family illness. Willing to offer new owners some consulting/training for a minimal fee. If upfront capital is a problem, you can re-finance the vehicle with Mercedes financial and just pay owner for equipment and construction costs.
PRICE IS EITHER $120k OR $80k AND TAKEOVER $40k BALANCE WITH MERCEDES UPON QUALIFIED FINANCING NOW PRICED AT $100k OR $60k AND TAKEOVER $40k BALANCE UPON QUALIFIED FINANCING.
FURTHER REDUCED TO $89,000!
Suggested places to sell include: Sporting events, corporate centers, the beach, festivals, carnivals, doctors’ offices, train stations, churches, food truck events, construction sites, clubs, film studios, etc.
Already approved in Orange County, CA.
The truck comes with all the equipment listed and even includes the branding if so desired. You can take over the payments for the website and POS system monthly. So far it has a strong start with a decent sized fan-base.
Included (all equipment is NSF approved and has been secured or bolted to the truck):
• Mercedes Sprinter 3500 BlueTec 170″ High Roof Diesel Cargo Van custom built as seen in photos.
• Factory installed back up camera (with view on the inside rear-view mirror) for better parking and driving.
• ODO 4,150 miles. It was purchased new from the dealer and has a factory warranty on it.
• The diesel engine has a 5 year / 100,000 mile warranty.
• Additional Air conditioning; The original ac cools the front cabin, and the Dometic cools the rest of the truck where you work = 13,500 BTU (cost $600 to buy without installation)
• True T12 Refrigerator 12.3 cu feet
• True T12-F Freezer 12.3 cu ft
• Swann 6 camera DVR system for security (1 camera) INSIDE and (3 cameras) OUTSIDE; 2 spare
• Pyle Marine radio, CD, Aux receiver and 4 speakers (2 installed); other 2 are in the box
• Mesa double key, fire resistant safe hidden and bolted to the floor of the vehicle
• Bunn G3 coffee grinder
• Curtis Concourse Coffee Brewer
• Bravo EVD-2 Espresso machine (2 group) semi-automatic
• Blendtec ICB3 commercial blender with sound cover & pitcher
• Krowne Ice bin D278
• Rheem EGSP-6 6 gallon water heater
• Inside pressurized hose for interior cleaning
• 3 Shur-flo automatic water pumps• Sony XBR Bravia 29″ TV displayed to the customers while waiting in line; Can be used as a digital menu or play TV etc.
• 2 Thirty gallon polypropylene fresh water tanks
• 60 gallon ABS waster water tank
• Cummins-Onan 12.0 HDKCD 2209 Diesel Generator 12,000 Watts connected to the diesel gas tank; Enough energy to power everything on board simultaneously and not blow a fuse!
• Remote starter for the generator; You don’t need to go outside to start up. This remote starter inside the cabin.
* Tinted windows up in front cab
• Locks on all panels on the outside of the truck to prevent unwanted entry to the windows, tv, or generator.
• Electric panel — there are two separate lines; One is for all of the equipment on board except the lights and T12 & T12F. The second is for the lights and the T12 and T12F. This way you can travel anywhere for an event and only need to plug in (using a regular household plug, into a 110 outlet and the refrigerator and freezer and lights will stay on allowing all of your product to stay cold and fresh).
• LED strip lights inside and along the windows that open for selling at night
• Cash register built into the counter
• The side of the truck is a store front and opens to customers via two windows (order window and pick up window)
• Powder coated cabinets, counters, doors and drawers
• San Jamar Stainless steel ticket holder
• San Jamar 12 oz spring loaded cup dispensers (plastic or paper)
• San Jamar 16 oz spring loaded cup dispensers (plastic or paper)
• Camco RV block kit (10 blocks) think of legos that can be used to place under your tires that you can drive up onto to help keep the truck level when selling on a hill
• Door panels that open to the water tanks to check the water level
• Fire extinguisher
• Triple sink required by health departments
* Shelving above for storage
* Cup & lid holder / organizer
* Cargo net above refrigerator and freezer to maximize every inch that can be used for storage
• Hand wash sink required by health department
• Storage below in many cabinets
* In counter openings for easy wire connections for components (for example:POS system, printer etc)
• Training and work flow efficiency training available for $20/hr
• New owners can take over existing routes / events (including those that have been pre-paid)
Financing is available through Roadstoves. If you are interested in financing for this truck send a separate email with your details to firstname.lastname@example.org after negotiating sale with seller via the form below.