Tennessee Food Truck for sale, located in Chattanooga, TN. Priced at $59K, low mileage, great condition.
1997 Chevrolet Grumman P-30. The truck build was finished September 2013 and has less than 5 months use on it. All equipment is in excellent condition and was purchased new. Truck comes with a 15,000 kw Perkins diesel generator that is very fuel efficient. This is a one of a kind generator found on no other food truck to my knowledge. You will never run short on power and have to switch off breakers with this generator. It just turned 1000 hours these engines only have to be rebuilt on average every 20,0000 hours. Main engine on truck had rebuild some time ago. We have documentation of new transmission, transmission computer, new front end rebuilt, kingpins, water pump, fan clutch, all hoses, radiator, master cylinder, brake hydro-boost, helper springs, new starter battery, new front rotors and harmonic balance. All repairs documented on file. The kitchen was professionally designed and installed by M&R Trailer and Truck of Macclenny, FL.
- 2′ Stainless steel table beside fryers
- 2 40lb Imperial Elite fryers Model #efs-40
- 24′ Imperial 4 burner range Model IR-4
- 36″Vollrath griddle Model 40721
- 5′ Stainless steel prep table
- Insulated walls and ceiling
- 8’3″ Larkin exhaust hood with fan
- Fire suppression
- Perkins 15,000 kw with dynagen control panel, monitors engine speed, temperature oil pressure, HZ, and engine hours.
- Refrigerator True Model T-19
- 2-100 pound propane tanks with holders
- Has custom made fryer inserts to contain hot grease. There is no need for grease to cool before driving off, just place inserts in fryers and hot grease stays in the fryers even on bumpy, curvy roads and in stop and go traffic.